At G&C Mutual Bank, we understand that the COVID-19 situation is evolving rapidly and is especially difficult for those impacted by lockdowns. As an essential service, we aim to minimise disruption to your banking needs.
We are maintaining a safe environment for our members and staff by taking an informed approach towards the health and wellbeing of our team, our members, and our communities.
Our Member Service staff are available during our usual business hours (8.00am-6.00pm weekdays) to assist you.
In response to the NSW Government COVID-19 Public Health Order and lockdown extension, our Sydney Service Centre is temporarily closed until further notice.
Our other Service Centres are operating with a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place in accordance with NSW and VIC Government guidelines and we are regularly monitoring NSW Health and Health VIC updates. In the interests of safety, we request that you do not attend a Service Centre if you are feeling unwell.
When visiting one of our operational Service Centres you can expect:
- QR code COVID Safe Check-in via the Service NSW or Service Victoria apps, although an alternative check-in process will be available for those without a smart phone.
- Hand sanitiser at key points around the Service Centre.
- Face mask wearing by members and staff – unless documentary evidence is provided to confirm the lawful reason for an individual not wearing a mask.
- 1.5m physical distancing requirements, where possible, and capacity not exceeding the greater of one person per 2 square metres of space in the premises, or 25 persons.
- Regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
Banking from home
You can continue to bank from home securely via our online channels including Online Banking and our Mobile App, or by calling our 24-hour Phone Banking service – Moneyline. These phone and digital channels enable you to access your accounts, pay bills or transfer funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Should you require any assistance, please contact us.