At G&C Mutual Bank, we endeavour to understand our members’ needs and improve our products and services accordingly. As such, we offer free eStatements to enable our members to securely view their statements electronically instead of receiving mailed paper statements.
We encourage switching to eStatements because they are:
- Environmentally friendly: reduce your impact on the environment by eliminating paper statements.
- Convenient: view your eStatements anytime by simply accessing Online Banking wherever you access the Internet.
- Secure: avoid lost or stolen mail and protect your identity at the same time. Your eStatement will be stored behind firewalls and protected by 128-bit encryption when transferred to your Internet browser.
- Fast: instead of waiting to receive your paper statement by post, gain immediate access to your eStatement as soon as it's available.
- Perfect for reducing clutter: reclaim physical storage space by managing your statements electronically as PDF files.
- Free: registering for eStatements will save you money, given paper statements incur a $2 fee per statement issued.
It’s easy to register for eStatements in Online Banking
Find out more, including how to register for eStatements here.
For security reasons we cannot email your eStatement, but we will notify you by email as soon as it's ready for you to view in Online Banking. Therefore, it is important that we have your current, correct email address so that you receive the relevant notifications.
When you wish to view, save electronically or print a copy of your eStatement, simply log in to Online Banking. However, if you ever need a physical copy of a statement mailed to you, please contact us.
You can switch back to receiving paper statements by mail by contacting us. Please note that the paper statement fee will apply.
Register for Online Banking to access convenient, secure and simple banking online.