Cover is available for Australian residents aged between 19 and 69. You can choose cover up to $1,500,000 (depending on your age)#. Benefits are payable in the event of your death or terminal illness where your life expectancy is less than 12 months.
- First month's premium payment waived
- 10%** multi-life discount for second life where two applications are submitted and two policies issued at the same time
- Competitive premiums
- Simple and easy application process – online or phone
- Up to $1,500,000 cover available (depending on age)#
- Increase your death benefit by up to $100,000 in any one year without reassessment in the event of certain life changes*
- $15,000 advance payment while your death claim is settled
- 24 hour worldwide cover
- 30-day cooling-off period
To find out more or apply for a policy call 1800 EZI COV (1800 394 268) or you can apply online today.
+ This is a summary of the benefits only. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the Ezicover Life Insurance Product Disclosure Statement for full details
# Cover available up to $1,500,000 for persons aged 19-45, up to $1,000,000 for persons aged 46-54, up to $750,000 for persons aged 55-59 and up to $500,000 for persons aged 60-69.
* Death benefit can be increased by up to $100,000 in any one year until the policy anniversary after your 54th birthday without our reassessment of your personal circumstances, following marriage, divorce, becoming a parent, becoming a full-time carer or becoming a widow or widower.
** Available for Ezicover Life Insurance only where you and another person apply for two policies at the same time and both policies are accepted.