Notice of 2023 Annual General Meeting
G&C Mutual Bank Limited ACN 087 650 637
The 64th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of G&C Mutual Bank Limited will be held on Tuesday 21 November 2023 at 11.30am.
2. To receive G&C Mutual Bank Limited’s Financial Report, Directors’ Report and Auditor’s Report for the financial year ended 30 June 2023.
3. To appoint two (2) Directors in accordance with the company’s Constitution.
As the number of nominations received was equal to the number of positions to be filled, an election by ballot will not be necessary. The following resolution will be put to the General Meeting:
“That Julianne Welbourn be appointed as a Director of G&C Mutual Bank Limited until the end of the 2027 Annual General Meeting and
“That James McPhee be appointed as a Director of G&C Mutual Bank Limited until the end of the 2027 Annual General Meeting.”
By Order of the Board
How to Participate in the Virtual Meeting
This year the AGM will be held in person and via Zoom meeting with members able to view presenters, ask questions, make comments and vote on resolutions via electronic poll. You can also ask questions in advance of the meeting by emailing the Returning Officer at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. To participate in the virtual meeting follow these steps:
- Email your expression of interest to the Returning Officer by 10 November 2023. You will receive a Zoom meeting registration link via return email.
- Register using the email link provided by 3pm on 15 November 2023. You will then receive your own individual Zoom meeting link.
- Click on the individual Zoom meeting link or phone in using the contact details provided on 21 November 2023 at 11:30am.
You can appoint a proxy to attend and vote at the AGM on your behalf. The proxy does not have to be a member of G&C Mutual Bank. An Appointment of Proxy form may be obtained by calling (02) 9307 5409. To be valid, your Appointment of Proxy form must reach G&C Mutual Bank no later than 5pm on Friday 17 November 2023.
If you have any further enquiries regarding proxy voting or the AGM notice please contact G&C Mutual Bank’s Company Secretary, Rosanna Argall, on (02) 9307 5409 during office hours.