At G&C Mutual Bank, we want to ensure you have easy and reliable ways to access banking services. We offer free eStatements to enable our members to securely view their statements electronically instead of receiving mailed paper statements.
Make the switch to eStatements before 30th June 2022 and start enjoying the benefits of eStatements for your next statement run.
Why switch to eStatements?
eStatements are a great alternative to paper statements for many reasons including:
- Environmentally friendly: reduce your impact on the environment by eliminating paper statements.
- Free: registering for eStatements will save you money, given paper statements incur a $2 fee per statement issued.
- Convenient: view your eStatements anytime by simply accessing Online Banking wherever you access the Internet.
- Secure: avoid lost or stolen mail and protect your identity at the same time. Your eStatement will be stored behind firewalls and protected by 128-bit encryption when transferred to your Internet browser.
- Fast: instead of waiting to receive your paper statement by post, gain immediate access to your eStatement as soon as it's available.
- Perfect for reducing physical storage space: reclaim storage space by managing your statements electronically as PDF files and having them all in the one accessible spot.
If you want more information about eStatements including Frequently Asked Questions, view here.
How do I register for eStatements?
To register for eStatements via Online Banking follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click the Services tab and select Online Statements.
- Select eStatement as your preferred delivery preference and enter your email address.
- Click Finish, which is located in the bottom right-hand corner.
If you have trouble registering, you can always contact us or call 1300 364 400, 8.00am - 6.00pm weekdays, for assistance.
How will I receive my eStatements?
For security reasons we cannot email your eStatement, but we will notify you by email as soon as it's ready for you to view in Online Banking. Therefore, it is important that we have your current, correct email address so that you receive the relevant notifications.
When you wish to view, save electronically, or print a copy of your eStatement, simply log in to Online Banking. However, if you ever need a physical copy of a statement mailed to you, please contact us.
Register for Online Banking to access convenient, secure and simple banking online.