Our Platinum Visa Credit Card (minimum credit limit $6000) offers all the things you’d expect from a premium credit card including Qantas Points on eligible purchases and access to concierge services wherever you are in the world.
As a cardholder, you could earn Qantas Points whenever you use your G&C Mutual Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card to pay for eligible purchases³.
Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account within 6-8 weeks of eligible purchases. Not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member? G&C Mutual Bank Platinum Visa Cardholders are eligible for complimentary membership (saving you $99.50). Join today at www.qantas.com/joinffgcmutualbank
Concierge is an exclusive service designed to assist platinum cardholders. It’s like having your own personal assistant available 24 hours, 7 days a week in Australia and overseas.
Access to range of services including:
To use your card, you will first have to activate it using one of the 3 options below:
Contact us before you travel overseas so we can monitor your account more closely. You will also avoid transactions on your cards being stopped by us when we detect overseas purchases.
2. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions and fees & charges apply. Minimum credit limit $6,000 for G&C Mutual Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card. Charged on purchases at the end of the interest free period and on purchases that are not eligible for the interest free period. Providing you pay your account in full each month by the due date.
3. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Qantas Points are earned on eligible transactions, in accordance with and subject to G&C Mutual Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card - Qantas Points - Terms and Conditions available here. Eligible transactions are goods or services purchased from merchants that accept the G&C Mutual Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card. Account holders must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to earn Qantas Points. Qantas Points will ordinarily be credited within 6-8 weeks of meeting spend criteria.
4. Selected Qantas products and services are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number), Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees apply. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products, Qantas Freight and Qantas Staff Travel.
5. Classic Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Some flights may not have any Classic Awards available. Classic Award fare conditions apply and are provided during booking. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points required. Classic Awards flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply), unless you are booking on the Qantas website where you can book up to 2 hours before departure for domestic flights or up to 4 hours before departure for international flights. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicawards.
6. Requests for Flight Upgrade Awards are only available on eligible paid and confirmed tickets on Qantas operated services (with a QF flight number on your ticket). International Flight Upgrade Awards may be requested on certain international Qantas Any Seat Awards but are not available on Qantas Classic Awards or international airfares booked in E, N, O, Q or X class (which includes some Qantas Any Seat Awards and some international Red e-Deal fares). Members must have sufficient Qantas Points for the Flight Upgrade Awards at the time of request and when the upgrade is confirmed. If there are multiple people travelling in your booking and all passengers are eligible family members, your online request for a Flight Upgrade Awards will apply to each passenger. If your booking includes passengers other than eligible family members, you will need to contact Qantas Direct to split the booking and then you will be able to request an upgrade online at qantas.com. Special meals may not be available in the upgraded class of travel. Visit qantas.com for further information and terms and conditions for international Flight Upgrade Awards.
7. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking at qantas.com for all hotels. Members will not be able to redeem Qantas Points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Qantas Points are not earned on cancelled bookings.
8. Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above a specified minimum level and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an approved payment card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express) to obtain your Award. The minimum number of Qantas Points required starts from 5,000 Qantas Points per booking and is subject to change.